Services ranging from planning and economic analyses to the design and construction
administration of roads, marine and aviation facilities are provided.
* Roads and Highways
– Geometrical design of vertical and horizontal alignment
– Engineering design of road surfaces
– Testing supervision of construction materials
– Transportation management
* Marine Facilities
– Design, supervision and interpretation of coastal and marine
Geotechnical and hydrographic surveys
– Design and programming of dredging and reclamation works to produce
appropriate standards of completed ground
– Design of sea walls, erosion protection work and reclamation edge
treatment to suit local state conditions
– Design of foundations for large or sensitive structures in reclamation sites
– Design quays, cargo and container handling jetties, ferry piers as well as
other marine frontages and port facilities
* Aviation Facilities
– Airport Planning, Design and Construction
Projects worked on:
- St. Vincent Port Authority Container Storage Facility.
- St. Vincent Port Authority Dredging of Kingstown Deep Water Port.
- Cumberland Valley Road, St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
- St. Vincent Feeder Roads Phase IV
- St. Vincent Port Authority, Port Maintenance Program.
- Layou Jetty, St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
- Chateaubelair Jetty, St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
- St. Vincent National Roads Improvement Project.
- Clifton Jetty, St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
- Mayreau Jetty, St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
- Barrouallie Jetty, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- St. Vincent Port Authority Navigational Aids.
- E.C.G.C. Main Dock Facility, Campden Park, St. Vincent.
- St. Vincent Airports Development Study (in Association with Marshall Macklin Monaghan, Consulting Engineers of Canada). Arnos Vale Airport Expansion (Preliminary Design).