Water Resources and Irrigation
WATER RESOURCES AND IRRIGATION
Services in Water Resources Engineering are offered in the following categories:
* Watershed Management
* Surface and Groundwater Hydrology
* Raw Water Source and Quality Assessment
* Water Treatment, Storage and Distribution
* River Engineering
* Intakes, Outfalls and other Hydraulic Structures
* Urban Rainfall and Runoff Analyses
* Drainage and Storm-water Management
* Irrigation Works and Studies
* Monitoring and Field Services
Projects worked on:
- St. Vincent Electricity Services Limited – Hydrometric Network.
- VINLEC Richmond Hydro Power Station Headworks.
- Orange Hill Estate Irrigation Feasibility Study.
- Cumberland Hydro Project Study.
- Kingstown Drainage Realignment, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.